- Implemented fix for "Host_Error: SV_ParseVoiceData: invalid incoming packet"
- Added checkboxes to select which fix/protection to apply (DoS / SV_ParseVoiceData exploits)
- Added "Toggle select" button to select/unselect all processes at once
- "Currently patched processes" label now displays number of patched processes and doesn't display duplicates anymore
- Fixed HLDS process limit, now supports 5000 HLDS processes
- Fixed false "Born to be pig" exploit detection
- Some versions of HLDS were vulnerable to some attacks not covered by previous versions of AntiCSDoS, fixed.
- Fixed heuristic attack detection, false attack alarms were occuring before
- New skin
- Added "Autostart on Windows startup" option
- Added "Autopatch all HLDS processes on start" option
- Added "Autocheck & Autopatch all HLDS processes every 3 minutes". This will ensure that even if your server crashed unexpectedly and/or it's restarted by a 3rd party application, AntiCSDoS whill check and Patch if new HLDS processes detected.
- Added posibility to list ALL processes, not only HLDS.exe named processes
- Fixed compatibility issues with Windows 98/Me
- Resizable main window
- Added protection against all possible versions of the "Born to be pig" exploit
- Added posibility to set a custom message when attacker is attempting to crash server
- Added protection against "Born to be pig" exploit
- Added posibility to patch multiple HLDS servers
- See attacker's IP
- Fixed a bug that crashed the app
- Added ability to minimize application to tray
- Fixed protection problem when using HL Booster
- Fixed error mislocating "patch.dll"
- Public release